Monday 4 February 2013

Affordable Brushes from ELF

When I first started watching Youtube makeup tutorials a few years ago I used to love the looks that the guru's were creating and wanted to do them myself but didn't have the right tools.

 All the guru's would use Mac brushes and I thought it would be a bit much to buy those as my first brushes considering how expensive they are.

 That is when I saw these on the Elf cosmetics site. In the set you get a Blush Brush, Foundation Brush, Brow Comb & Brush, Eyelash & Eyebrow Wand, Eyeliner Brush, Concealer Brush, Eyeshadow Brush, Smudge Eye Sponge, Lip Defining Brush, and Flawless Total Face Brush. For £12 this is a complete bargain, not to mention I bought them during one of Elf's 50% off events making the set just £6!

 The brushes are of a really good quality and they come in a nice black roll out bag to protect them. The bag also has extra pockets in so you can put any other brushes or tools in.

 I have had this set for perhaps a couple of years now and I cannot recommend it enough. If you are looking for your first brush set, a gift for somebody or just want some extra brushes for yourself you can't go wrong at £12.

Tip: Sign up to Elf's newsletter to find out when they are doing their money off events

Elf cosmetics 10 piece brush set

No comments:

Post a Comment