Friday 8 February 2013

Review: Elf Mineral Lipstick

Runway Pink         Natural Nymph

 A little while ago I purchased these lipstick from Elf's mineral range. I didn't know what to expect as I hadn't purchased any lip products from Elf before but I was pleasantly suprised.

Natural Nymph        Runway Pink


The lipsticks themselves are very creamy and pigmented. On the Elf website they are described as being hydrating which to a degree I agree with but I would not use them purely as a hydrating product, I will leave this to the job of a good old lip balm.



This is Runway Pink when it is being worn. It looks quite glossy and is a lovely neutral pink shade. The Natural Nymph is a very light shade. They glide really easily onto the lips and the colour does last a fairly long time however it does need touching up throughout the day.
 I love the fact that there are no added nasties in this lipstick in the form of no parabens, no preservatives and no chemical dyes and that is is 100% mineral based. It is currently £5 which I don't think is a bad price at all for a mineral beauty product.
 There are 9 different colours to chose from in this range
 To sum it up I think this is a really good product. The colour choice is great, the quality of the product is fab and the price is even better.

Elf Mineral Lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment