Tuesday 5 February 2013

Urban Decay Dupe

 As I was searching online for the Urban decay naked eye palette to purchase as a treat for myself I came across several posts about this product, the MUA pro palette undressed from Superdrug. It has great reviews and everyone was saying it was a perfect dupe for the Urban Decay palette. So I had a choice, I could spend around £35 on the Naked palette or take my chances on the £4 Superdrug dupe, I decided to go for the dupe since at £4 it was an absolute steal.




As you can see the shades are extremely similar to the ones that you get in the naked palette.


I love this palette and cannot believe that it only costs £4. The shadows glide onto your eyelids so easily and are really creamy. The pigmentation is great especially on the shimmer shades which catch the light beautifully.


 The shadows are long lasting as well. If I wear them with some primer they will last all day, which for 33p per eye shadow I think is amazing.

 I have found that it is easy to create a variety of looks with this palette as the colours are universal both for evening and night time wear with the matte and shimmer shades. They also work well to create smokey eyes as the colours blend well together and can be built up to create a very professional look.

 This is a gem of a product and one which is now a staple piece in my makeup bag. When I have used it up I might try the Urban Decay palette just because of the hype but then again this does the job perfectly and is everything I need in an eye shadow set. If I was to recommend one beauty product that I have tried in the last year this would be it.

 I love makeup dupes so if anybody knows any more I would love to hear about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment