Thursday 7 March 2013

My Top 3 Celebrity Perfumes

 Celebrity perfumes can be a bit hit and miss at times in terms of their actual scent and also the longevity of the scent on your skin. However, you can find amazing celebrity perfumes and the fact that they quite often cost a lot less than the more premium designer brands is an added bonus. These are my three favourite celebrity perfumes.


Britney Spears – Fantasy

Top notes: Red Lychee, Golden Quince, Exotic Kiwi
Middle notes: Cupcakes, White Chocolate Orchid, Jasmine Petals
Base notes: Creamy musk, Orris Root, Sensual Woods

This is not only one of my favourite celebrity perfumes it is one of my favourite ever perfumes. It is really sweet and has a vanilla scent to it which I’m guessing is from the cupcakes. The sweetness is muted slightly with the undertones of the musk to make a flirty, sexy scent. Due to the sweetness of this perfume I would say it is more of a younger women’s or teenagers’ perfume. It is not one that I will be wearing in my thirties but for now I love it.
 It also lasts on your skin for such a long time. I can spray it on in the morning and still smell it in the evening.

Price: 30ml from £11.49



Britney Spears – Circus Fantasy

Top notes: Raspberry, Apricot Blossom
Middle notes: Blue Peony, Water Lily, Red Sweetheart Orchid
Base notes: Vanilla Wood, Creamy Musk, Violet Candy

 This is my second perfume from Britney’s range and it was given to me as Christmas present from my brother a couple of years ago. I really like this perfume because it is sweet but light. Whereas the Fantasy perfume has quite a sexy feel around it this one is quite fresh. The fruitiness of the raspberry blends really well with the floral elements and vanilla to create a beautiful scent which is perfect for the summer months. I took this on holiday with me and now every time I smell it it reminds me of summer nights in Cyprus.

Price: 30ml from £9.99


Taylor Swift – Wonderstruck

Notes: Freesia, Green Tea, Apple Blossom, Raspberry, Dewberry

 This is the latest in my celebrity perfume collection and it is just beautiful. It smells amazing. You can really smell the berries but not in a sharp in your face sort of a way. If I was to describe this perfume in one word it would be, Romantic. This is also another light perfume yet it smells lovely. It is the perfect blend of fruity and floral.

Price: 30ml from £13.00


 Well there you have it my three favourite celebrity perfumes. They are all really good value for money, smell gorgeous and all have great longevity on your skin. What are your favourite celebrity perfumes?

1 comment: