Monday 3 June 2013

Lush 'Catastrophe Cosmetic' Face Mask


I had read a lot about this facemask on blogs and heard it mentioned on twitter countless times so when my skin decided it was going to throw a strop I just had to get it.


The Catastrophe Cosmetic facemask is made from blueberries, chamomile and calamine to aid problematic skin. This was exactly what I needed!

The mask smells quite nice and makes me feel relaxed. It feels gentle on my skin and you can feel it working its magic almost instantly. The mask takes 10-15 minutes to harden, any excuse for a little ‘me’ time where I can just sit and close my eyes or have a bit of a read.  Cue the photo of me looking like a scary swamp lady:



When the mask has hardened it washes off easily leaving my skin feeling soft and looking cleansed and bright. In terms of how it affects my problem areas it is a miracle worker. The next day my skin is clearer and spots look less angry!

I cannot recommend this face mask enough. At those certain times of the month when your skin just doesn’t want to play ball this is a life saver.

What are your favourite Lush products?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the comment bbe :) Love this really want to try it!

    Follow eachother?
    livelifeluscious.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete