Wednesday 21 August 2013

Skin Saviour: La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo


I know this is no secret in the beauty blogging world but I thought I would put my 2 cents in about how I feel about the infamous La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo.
 No surprises, I love it! About a month or so ago I asked on the #bbloggers chat about what was best to clear up problematic skin. Although I had seen several blog posts about this I wanted to know if it was really worth the hype. The majority of the #bbloggers agreed that it was.
 Now the one thing that was putting me off was the fact that I have quite sensitive skin, this mixed with the fact that a tube of this stuff costs around £13 was what was holding me back. What if I didn’t like it? What if my skin absolutely hated it? Anyway when I saw it in a blog sale there was no doubt about it and I snapped it up.
 And Oh My God am I glad I did. This stuff truly is amazing. I tend to suffer with blemishes on my chin. They tend to be those horrible under the skin spots that are quite red and sore. When I get these they seem to linger for days, but not after using the Effaclar Duo!
 I use this in my evening routine and just on the effected area, so in my case my chin. I just use a small amount and it sinks into my skin easily and does not feel at all greasy or heavy. In the morning I wake up and the difference is incredible. The size of the spot has either gone down massively or is hardly even noticeable.
 So as I said before this does cost around £13 but I think it is definitely worth it. I have used it on tiny and larger blemishes and it just works wonders.
Have you tried the La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo?

4 comments:

  1. Just stopping by to say hello from your newest follower!

    xo Michelle
    misanthropycreation.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you have reviewed this, I pick it up and umm and ahh over it every time I see it but I am defo going to pick this up now!! I have the same nightmare spots on my jawline, really sore and under the skin ones too. Thanks for a great post hun xx
    www.itsrebecca.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, glad I could help :) fingers crossed it works for you jut as well as it has worked for me xxx

      Delete