Saturday 28 September 2013

My Perfume Collection

 
Just a quick post today to show you guys my perfume collection. If you would like to read a full review on any of the perfumes just let me know in the comments and I will try and get one up for you!
So from left to right starting on the bottom row:
 
Taylor Swift 'Enchanted'
Lacoste 'Touch of Pink'
Dolce and Gabbana 'The One'
Britney Spears 'Circus'
Britney Spears 'Fantasy'
Mini Taylor Swift perfume
Gucci 'Guilty'
DKNY 'Be Delicious'
Vera Wang 'Princess’
Calvin Klein 'CKin2U’
Gucci 'Rush'
David Beckham 'Intimately Beckham'
 
Have you tried any of these perfumes?

2 comments:

  1. Amazing collection! I love Dolce and Gabbana The One... it's my ultimate fav :D

    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! It's my favourite too, it's one I always repurchase xxx

      Delete