Monday 16 September 2013

Shoe Showcase: Bargain 'Tesco Work Shoes'

This is a serious bargain alert ladies! I needed some new shoes for work and was hunting around for a little while to find a pair that were comfortable but fashionable.
 
I hadn’t even thought about looking on the Tesco Clothing website until I went into store and picked up a leaflet explaining about Tesco Rewards.
 
With Tesco Rewards I could double my club card vouchers, since I had £5 worth of vouchers I could exchange them for £10 to use on Tesco Clothing. You cannot complain about that!
 
Anyway after browsing the site I found these little suede pumps which were perfect. They were £12.50 with free collection from my local Tesco store. This meant with my voucher they were just £2.50!
 
I think they are great for work as they are smart but have a little bit of character to them.
What do you think of these shoes?

No comments:

Post a Comment