Wednesday 2 October 2013

September Favourites


Welcome to my September Favourites! Some months go by and I don’t see the point in writing this post as a lot of my favourites don’t change but this month I have found a couple of new things that I have really been loving so thought I would share them with you guys!
Lacoste Touch of Pink
I got this perfume for Christmas and just didn’t open it until recently as I have got so many perfumes already. However I have just been using it non stop this month, it smells absolutely lovely and is really long lasting on your skin.

Dr Jart Water Fuse BB Cream
I have been wearing this practically every day. It is so quick and easy to apply in the mornings when you would rather have an extra 10 minutes in bed. It evens out my skin tone and provides a good amount of coverage for a BB cream.

Rituals Magic Touch Cherry Blossom and Rice Milk Body Cream
This stuff smells amazing! And it leaves my skin really soft and moisturised.

Dr Renaud Raspberry Soft Cream
I have been using this on and off for a while now but this month I have used it most days and have really been enjoying using it. I got this tube in a Glossy Box and have decided to purchase a bigger size as it smells great and with the winter months coming up it will be just what I need to keep my skin moisturised.
Nature Valley Granola Bars
So not a beauty favourite but oh my days these are delicious! I purchased the multipack which contains 3 different flavours; oats & honey, maple syrup and ginger nut crunch. They are great for snacking if you are looking for something healthier than naughty chocolate and crisps!
 

What have been your favourites this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment