Wednesday 15 April 2015

Estee Lauder Pure Color Blush 'Sensuous Rose'

With the change in seasons I like to switch up my makeup so as soon as the sun starts shining I whip out the products which are going to give my skin that lovely summer glow.
Recently I picked up the Pure Color Blush from Estee Lauder in the shade ‘Sensuous Rose’, this is a really beautiful light rose pink which helps to highlight my cheek bones in a naturally glowing way. The blush is contains luminous optic technology which makes it perfect when helping to contour and add dimension.
 I have fairly light skin and I think this shade in particular would work better on people with a lighter skin tone as it is fairly iridescent and subtle.
 I really like the consistency of this blush and it is easy to build on the colour without it looking caked on or over the top. The fact that this is in a compact as well with its own brush and mirror also makes it perfect for travel.
So if you are thinking about sunning yourself on a stunning island somewhere this would be a great blush to wear in the warm evenings while sipping on a cocktail or two. Or if you just need something to give you a glow in glorious England, where let’s face it summer seems non-existent sometimes, then this is just what you need to give your skin a bit of a pick me up!
What are your favourite Summer blushes?

5 comments:

  1. Ohh this blush is beautiful! Thanks for sending me your link

    Glossy Boutique
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a really pretty blush :) I've been loving the Milani Rose Powder blush in Tea Rose recently! x

    Jordan Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw your post on the Milani blush, it's beautiful! x

      Delete
  3. This blush is so pretty. Estee Lauder never fail to impress me! xx
    Glossy Boutique

    ReplyDelete