Sunday 17 May 2015

Mini Boots Haul


Recently Boots ran a promotion where if you spent over £50 you got triple Boots points. There were a couple of bits and pieces that I wanted to buy anyway so this seemed a good a time as any!
The first thing I picked up was a face scrub. This one is the Clean & Clear Morning Energy Facial Scrub. I have not used this yet but it smells really lovely and refreshing. Perfect for when I am feeling not so awake in the mornings!
Next is a Venus razor. So usually I am super organised especially when I pack for a night away. For some reason I have been really scatty lately and seem to be forgetting things, I think it is a sign that I need a holiday! Anyway, back to the point. I left my razor at a hotel we stayed at over the bank holiday so I needed to pick up a replacement. I have used Venus razors for years and the style with the moisture bars really help my legs as I suffer with eczema and dryness.
Now on to an absolute bargain. You may have read my recent post on the Origins Ginzing eye cream and moisturiser as I received some minis in a gift set over Christmas. I had to buy the full sizes as I love them so much! So I had 2 choices with the moisturiser, I could buy 50ml for £23 or get the special edition 75ml for £25, I had to get the 75ml! It seemed crazy not to spend an extra £2 to get 25ml more product!
With the Origins products I also got a sample of their new Original Skin Renewal Serum. I really like using serums so will definitely be giving this a go.
What beauty products have you picked up recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment