Tuesday 2 June 2015

The Perfect Foundation Brush?

For years I have applied my foundation with a flat head brush and have got on fine with it however with all the hype around the Real Techniques brushes in the blogosphere I thought I would treat myself to this little beauty.
 
I use the Expert Face brush to apply liquid foundation, my weapon of choice is the L’oreal True Match liquid foundation. The brush is super soft but firm at the same time.
I really like this brush as it enables me to buff my foundation into my skin and really gets into any nooks and crannies. I have also found that when using this brush I actually use less foundation and it looks more natural. The Real Techniques brush also allows me to apply my foundation quick as it takes less effort to work into the skin. It is also less streaky during application than a flat head brush.
 
I have to say I am now a Real Techniques convert. I absolutely love this brush and it leaves my skin with the perfect finish.
Have you tried anything from Real Techniques?

4 comments:

  1. I love Real Techniques and this is one of my favourite brushes from them. Use it with so many different foundations! :) x

    Evelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've loved every Real Techniques brush I've bought! My favourites are the powder and blush brushes.I need to try this one too it sounds amazing!

    Roxie ♥
    thebeautifulbluebird.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I am definitely going to add 1 or 2 more to my collection, will check out the blush brush x

      Delete