Saturday 4 July 2015

50 Things That Make Me Happy

1.       Cuddles
 
2.       A hot cup of tea
 
3.       Fresh bedding
 
4.       Laughing with your friends for no reason whatsoever!
 
5.       The feeling of being clean
 
6.       Listening to the rain
 
7.       Pyjamas
 
8.       Disney films
 
9.       Warm sand between your toes
 
10.   When you paint your nails and think ‘Damn they look good!’
 
11.   Bubble baths
 
12.   Brand new stationary
 
13.   Chocolate
 
14.   Getting cute text messages
 
15.   Fluffy socks
 
16.   Beautiful shoes
 
17.   Dunking biscuits in tea
 
18.   Finding unexpected money in my purse (rare but it can happen!)
 
19.   Hot buttered crumpets
 
20.   Lie ins
 
21.   Finding a really good book
 
22.   The feeling of knowing you are going on holiday!
 
23.   The smell of sun screen
 
24.   Ice cream
 
25.   Finding a new album which you can listen to over and over again
 
 
26.   Beautiful hand bags
 
27.   Post it notes
 
28.   Cakes
 
29.   Kisses
 
30.   Harry Potter
 
31.   Barbeques
 
32.   Make Up
 
33.   The smell of the rain
 
34.   Candles
 
35.   Breakfast buffets
 
36.   Cheesecake
 
37.   The seaside
 
38.   Good skin days
 
39.   Old school cartoons (Scooby Doo, Tom & Jerry, I could go on!)
 
40.   Having a tan
 
41.   Spontaneous trips
 
42.   Seaside donuts
 
43.   Baking
 
44.   Ugg boots
 
45.   Flowers
 
46.   Roast dinners
 
47.   Slouchy clothes
 
48.   Netflix
 
49.   Highliters
 
50.   The boyfriend :)
 
I would love to see 50 things that make you happy!

3 comments:

  1. Nice blog post Kirsty. I will have to try and think of 50 things that make me happy. Thank you for commenting on my blog it is very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw I loved reading this! This is such a great tag so I did it myself.
    Please feel free to have a read if you like :)

    http://gemstrends.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/50-things-that-make-me-happy-tag.html

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gemma I will have a read now :) x

      Delete