Saturday 11 July 2015

Caudalie Beauty Elixir

caudalie beauty elixir review
The Caudalie Beauty Elixer has been a big product in the blogging world for a while. It is one of those that people either love or hate. With the slightly warmer weather I decided I would give it a go to use to refresh my skin throughout the day.
 
I have seen different ways to use this. Some people like to spray it on as a base before applying makeup, others like to use it as a skin refresher throughout the day and some people like to use it at night time. As I said with this warmer weather my skin has been getting a bit flustered throughout the day so this has been nice just to cool me down a bit.
The smell is a bit of a sore subject for some people but personally I quite like it (wierd?). It kind of reminds with the aromatherapy oils and I actually find it quite relaxing, other people absolutely detest it so I guess this is purely down to personal preference.
I think more than anything this is perhaps a luxury, treat product. It does not work wonders and it probably will not drastically improve your skin but it one of those things that is nice just to give yourself a bit of a pamper throughout the day.
As I said I do like this stuff, it fits in my handbag easily and especially if I am work I can just take a minute, spray some of this on and it just helps to refresh my skin and my mind!
 
Have you tried the Caudalie Beauty Elixir?

No comments:

Post a Comment