Saturday 4 July 2015

Drug Store Beauty Wish List

Today we have a wish list! This time it is all things that can be bought at the drug store. Let me know if you have tried any of these products.
 
drug store beauty wish list
 
Barry M Matte White Nail Varnish
 
Freedom Blush ‘Pro Glow Purr’
Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation
Revlon Colour Stay Stain ‘Barcelona Nights’
Revlon Colour Stay Stain ‘Rio Rush’
Bourjois Aqua Blush ‘Berry Nice’
Maybelline Master Sculpt Kit
Soap & Glory ‘Peach Party’ Blush Brick
Barry M Gelly Nail Varnish ‘Blueberry’
 
What is on your wish list?

 

2 comments:

  1. I'm fancying Master Sculpt too! And I've got my eye on those Maybelline lip pencils

    lillies and lipbalm
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to try the master sculpt but I am so rubbish at contouring!

      Delete